Saturday, October 2, 2021

1st To Achieve ARRL Satellite DXCC Award from 2 Continents/Countries

Having received my ARRL Satellite DXCC award while operating as AD7D near Seattle in the 1990s, I have just received the same award for my Finnish amateur radio station OG7D.

My current standings are:
  • AD7D 204 countries (with a few more to submit)
  • OG7D 100 countries (with about 5 more cards to submit

I am wondering if I am the first to achieve this ?   Anyone know ?

For AD7D, I used the following satellites:
  • AO-10
  • AO-13
  • RS-12/13
For OG7D, I used the following satellites:
  • AO-7
  • AO-91
  • QO-100
Here is the posting from the ARRL web site for September, 2021.




For satellite references, I like to use this satellite tracking site:   https://www.karhukoti.com/

1 comment:

Featured Post

Market Reef QO-100 Satellite Radio Operation (with OJ0D and OJ0/OH2AP)

Hello everyone - thanks for all the QSOs via the QO-100 satellite from Market Reef ! I had a great time hosting the first amateur radio QO-1...

Popular Posts